We appreciate you. It is because of your willingness we can keep operating the ranch and offer these programs.
If you would like to volunteer, please download and fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Volunteer Registration Form
Our Therapeutic Horsemanship (TR) requires 1-3 volunteers per rider. They give of their time weekly to ensure the safest riding possible for the physical and cognitive level of the participant. The volunteer Stable moments mentors give an hour weekly to their specific mentee for the entire 10 month program. For large events, gatherings, horse riding and ranch projects our volunteers step up, going above and beyond, to spend time together to help at the ranch.
Volunteers encompass a very wide range of skill sets and fill an even wider set of roles in the day-to-day operations of the Ranch. The current Ranch operations would not be a possibility without the loving care and generous time our volunteers give. It is truly a Godsend and honor to have them support the love we have working in this field.
- Side walking and horse leading in lessons
- Groom and tack horses if needed
- Mentor Stable Moments Participants
- Help keep the barn and arena clean/tidy
- Uphold the rules, mission, and goals of the Ranch
- Assist with groundskeeping, repairs, and odd jobs as able/desired
- Assist Instructors and/or Equine Manager, and Ranch Maintenance as requested